Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Meal Plan 1 December - 7 December

Only 24 days until Christmas!  My 5 year old is getting so excited.  I'm getting excited, too.  This is the first year since moving to New Zealand that I actually "feel" in the Christmas mood.  I grew up in the Northern Hemisphere so Christmas meant lots of snow and cold.  It's only taken 9 years, but I'm getting there! 

Anyway, I haven't done this in a while, but here is my meal plan for our evening meals this week.

Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Casserole with Asparagus {my family doesn't eat very spicy food, so I substitute barbeque sauce for the hot sauce.  I also just use rice bran oil instead of olive oil.}

Wednesday - Satay Chicken and Rice

Thursday - Going out! 

Friday - Chicken, Mushroom, and Bacon Pasta with Broccoli

Saturday - We are having a teen activity at our house, so we will probably end up having a barbeque

Sunday - Sandwiches with Hummus and Vegetables

Monday - Korean Beef and Rice

I know I failed miserably last time I said this, but I will TRY to get recipes up as I cook this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Did you try this recipe? Did you like it? Did you make any changes?